How to Complete a Self Reflection
Self Reflections are opportunities to ask employees to take a brief pause and share their achievements, their struggles, how they want to grow and how they can get help within your company.
Self Reflections are shared with their managers so that they can engage in a dialogue to acknowledge achievements and chart a path to move forward.
Writing your self reflection
- When a self reflection goes live, it will show up as a notification in your inbox. You can also access this under the sidebar menu under "Me" and "Self Reflections" you'll see a red banner saying that there's a self reflection available to complete.
- Automatic emails won't be sent out telling employees included in the cycle that they have one open. We do; however, send out reminders 1, 2 and 3 days away from the due date.
- We auto-save your responses every five seconds so feel free to take your time to respond.
- When you submit, your responses become read-only. You may add comments later but cannot edit the submitted text.
Tracking your self reflection
- You can find your self reflection under "Me" then "Self Reflection".
- From there you or your manager will be able to use the text areas to add comments.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com!