Self Reflections are opportunities to ask employees to take a brief pause and share their achievements, their struggles, how they want to grow and how they can get help within your company.
Self Reflections are shared with their managers so that they can engage in a dialogue to acknowledge achievements and chart a path to move forward.
Writing your self reflection
- When a self reflection is live, a tab will show up on the side navigation, as well as a notification to complete the self reflection. Click on the notification or tab and complete your answers.
- Automatic reminders will be sent to you reminding you of the due date.
- We auto-save your responses every five seconds so feel free to take your time to respond.
- When you submit, your responses become read-only. You may add comments later but cannot edit the submitted text.
Tracking your self reflection
- Both you and your manager can comment on completed self reflections.
- You can find your self reflection in the "Me" page and can add comments there.
What managers can see
- When you submit, the self reflection will be sent to your manager, and he/she will be notified in their "Inbox" and by email.
- Your manager can read it and comment back on specific responses. You'll also be notified if there are any comments back.
Your manager can also easily reference your self reflection when completing an employee evaluation.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.