Give real-time feedback with Microsoft Outlook Add-In
At Zugata, we believe performance development is a continuous and ongoing process. One of the ways we are doing this today is by collecting valuable, 360° feedback from the right people. Our 'People you work with most' algorithm automatically identifies and solicits feedback from the right people so you can better understand your strengths and growth areas. Today we are making it even easier to give feedback or request feedback without leaving your workflow.
Imagine seeing an email from a colleague in your Microsoft Outlook application, which reminds you to give her feedback about a presentation she just delivered. Instead of clicking out to get to Zugata, you can now provide more real-time feedback with Zugata's Outlook Add-in without leaving your workflow.
But wait, there’s more! Zugata’s Microsoft Outlook Add-in Features includes:
- Send constructive feedback directly to your colleagues using one of the feedback templates
- Post positive feedback and recognition about your colleague as a public praise
- Quickly request feedback from your colleagues
- Immediately know your colleagues’ goals and their progress
- Be reminded of your very own goals
- Write notes about your direct or colleague that only you can see
- Access your notes again on their profile in the Zugata web-app to use as reference during evaluations, peer feedback and more.
Getting Started with Zugata’s Microsoft Outlook Add-in
1. Install the Microsoft Outlook Add-in
Download and run the installer here: Install the Outlook Add-in Beta
2. Open Microsoft Outlook App & Sign in
The Add-in will appear to the right of your window. To start using the Add-in, you must have a Zugata account and login using your Zugata credentials.
Send constructive feedback directly to your colleagues using one of our feedback templates
Post positive feedback and recognition about your colleague as a public praise. This will be visible to everyone in the company on the Public Praise wall in the Zugata webapp.
Quickly request feedback from your colleagues by asking a specific question on how you could continue to grow.
See their goals and see their progress.
Write notes for yourself about your colleagues. You will be able to access your notes again on their profile in the Zugata web-app to use as reference during evaluations, peer feedback and more.
3. Seeing your own profile
When you are not viewing a colleague’s profile, you will be able to see your own goals and keep yourself accountable on these action items you plan to accomplish.
All in all, we’re making it easier for you to give realtime feedback without leaving your workflow.