How to Update a Goal
Now that you’ve set a goal there are a couple of features that allow you to update these to show progress. It’s a pretty simple process and the interface is the same as when you were setting up the goal in the first place; however, in this case you’re only editing what you already have:
Updating a Goal
- What are you committing to accomplish?
- How do you plan to get there?
- Who do you want to see this goal?
- When do you want to accomplish this?
- Change the priority
- Update the bucket from created, in progress or accomplished
Drag and Drop
You can also drag and drop it into the bucket to update a goal on the fly. No need to click through to edit mode.
- Click and hold
- While holding, the card is dragable
- Move it into whichever bucket you'd like and it will update the status.
One last status you can give your goal is "blocked" this is an indicator that the goal could use some help to move it towards being "accomplished". This shows up for your manager if it's visible to them. This is meant as a way to signify that you could use some help and you have the ability to start a conversation through the goal as well.