How to Create Goals
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.”
The Goals feature in Zugata helps you keep track of new initiatives and areas that you want to grow in. You can share these with your manager or make it visible to everyone in your company. Or you can also opt to make a private goal.
Step 1: Navigate to Goals
To start with Personal Goals, click on "Me" in the side navigation then "Goals". This will show both the progress of existing goals and also give you the ability to create new ones.
Step 2: Create & Customize your Goal
To create a personal goal, there are several questions to respond to:
- What are you committing to accomplish?
- How do you plan to get there? (optional)
- Who do you want to see this goal?
- Only You
- When do you want to accomplish this?
- end of week
- end of quarter
- end of next quarter
- end of year
- end of next year
- You can also rank the priority
- Low, medium or high
- Assign resource topics to help you with your goal (optional)
- We're currently working on deepening the ability to add development resources to goals. More to come!
Step 3: Publish - Goal is Set!
Your goal will start in the "Created" column and you can drag and drop it in the correct status column as necessary. You will also be able to see Department goals for the departments you belong to as well as Company Goals. As a manager you can see all the goals of your team in one view with Team Goals.
Note: You will need Admin permission to create Department and Company goals.
- Updating a goal: A quick look into updating your goal
Need help? Reach us at email@example.com.